Anycubic® Mega PRO heating bed replacement cable set for soldering – 3D printer replacement cable
This replacement cable set is for the 3D printer Anycubic® Mega PRO. Since the cable is heavily used in some places, there are more cable breaks. This cable is almost impossible to get and warranty have few of the defective printers. Therefore, you can get the replacement cable here, which makes it possible to continue working with the printer.
This replacement cable is made of high quality silicone cable which can withstand temperatures up to 180C°. The cable diameter is AWG11 (4mm²) for the power supply and AWG20 (0.5mm²) for the sensor. The cable is covered with a heat-resistant fabric sheath that provides additional protection.
The cable is prepared so that one side can be soldered to the ORIGINAL heating bed. You will also need a soldering iron and possibly some soldering practice.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Plus (red) replacement cable Anycubic® Mega PRO heating bed (length 950mm)
- 1x Minus (black) replacement cable Anycubic® Mega PRO heating bed (length 950mm)
- 1x Replacement cable Anycubic® Mega PRO probe incl. plug (length 800mm)
- 1x heat-resistant fabric jacket (non-flammable)
- 2x shrink tubing
- This is NOT an original Anycubic® product but a designed spare part.
- The printer’s warranty is void because the housing has to be opened!
- During this work it is imperative to remove the power cable from the printer to avoid fatal electric shocks!
We are also represented under:
There are no reviews yet.