This Volcano heating block connects the heat break and the nozzle. Due to the temperature, it causes the filament to become liquid.
The temperature sensor and the heating cartridge are mounted on the heating block. Because the heating cartridge is clamped with two screws, the temperature can be transferred very well to the entire block.
The heating block can be used with a Volcano Heatbreak and a brass or steel nozzle. We recommend a silicone sock so that the component fan does not cool down the heating block.
- Aluminum heating block
- suitable for Volcano Hot Ends
- M3 thread for the thermistor
- M3 thread for fastening the heating cartridge
- M6 thread for the nozzle
- 6 mm hole for the heating cartridge
- Dimensions: 20mm x 20mm x 11.6mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Volcano heating block
- 1x grub screw
- 2x screw for heating cartridge.
You can also find more information on: