Dough flower (rolling aid) for Monsieur Cuisine Connect® (MCC) Edition Rainbow.
With this nice helper, remaining dough residues can be removed by simply turning the tool on the underside of the mixing bowl. That saves nerves and sore fingers.
The production of the dough flower (turning aid) is carried out using the FDM printing process and we generate most of the electricity ourselves through our own photovoltaic system and can therefore produce more environmentally friendly. PLA is used as the filament.
- Width at the handle approx. 5.5 cm
- Width at the attachment approx. 3.5 cm
- Height of the tool approx. 5.5 cm
- This is NOT an original Monsieur Cuisine Connect® product but a designed accessory.
- The color may vary slightly from the picture.
- Credit: 3D design made by Taurus82 (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1910465)
- PLA is dimensionally stable up to approx. 50C°.
- However, we do not recommend cleaning in the dishwasher, only rinsing at up to 40C°.
We are also represented under:
There are no reviews yet.